provides Androni Giocattoli Venezuela
team and their Italian Champion
with the new empowered Sempre Pro
carbon bike for 2013 season.
Latest evolution of the Sempre model, featuring Bianchi's special racing geometry, the Sempre Pro carbon monocoque frame is part of B4P
(Born for Performance) family, engineered to combine stiffness with lightweight.
“I tested my new Sempre Pro frame in December and the main thing I appreciated was the stiffness of the bike, something which is also visible from the larger diameter of the new massive down-tube and the oversized chain stay
”, Pellizotti says. “The
bike is light and rides smoothly but when you jump on the pedals, especially on the climbs, it is incredibly reactive and shows all its racing spirit – something which I truly love from Bianchi
The use of Carbon Nano Technology makes the Sempre frame extremely rigid and the reduced tube section of the seat stays (UTSS
- Ultra Thin Seat Stay Technology) contributes to weight reduction while improving shock absorption and power transmission.
“My new Sempre Pro is exactly the bike I was looking for: it reflects my characteristics and the geometry is pure racing
”, Pellizotti adds.
Franco Pellizotti’s Sempre Pro bike is full mat black colored with aggressive tricolore inserts to match his Italian Champion jersey. The rest of the Androni Venezuela team ride a Celeste model shaded red and black.
Team Androni Giocattoli Venezuela ride in 2013 Campagnolo Super Record groupset, combined with FSA K-Force crankset and new SL-K brakes.
Sempre Pro's features
• Frame: Bianchi Sempre Pro Carbon monocoque, Headset 1.1/8"- 1.5"
• Fork: Bianchi Full Carbon B4P - FF38 - 1.1/8" - 1.5"
• Internal cable routing
• Double-compatibility mechanical and electronic group
• Carbon Nano Technology
• UTSS (Ultra Thin Seat Stay) Technology
• Weight: 1040gr (+/- 5%)
• Crankset: FSA K-Force Light BB386 EVO Carbon 53/39
• BB set: FSA BB30
• Chain: FSA K-Force Light 11sp new
• Brakes: FSA SL-K new
• Headset: FSA Orbit 1 1/8" - 1.5"
• Stem: FSA Os-99 Csi alu / carbon
Send your comments on