The new model features a renewed design and more aerodyamics thanks to the fork integrated in the down tube.
The new BB makes the twitches lighter and more reactive with unique version of the monocoque high-modulus carbon frame, both for electronic and mechanical groups.
The extremely light and rigid fork is new, as well as the seatpost, such in tune with the frame to look as integrated, featuring as many moving backs as the frame sizes, to assure a perfect ride.
The new Oltre XR.2 keeps all the technical novelties even in the disc-brake version, through a frame fitted for the assemling of the hydraulic system with internal cable routing and post mount brake tabs.
- Monocoque high-modulus carbon frame with UD finish
- Tapere head tube 1.1/8" - 1.5" to improve rigidity
- BB 386 bottom bracket for the best power transfer
- Double compatibility for electronic and mechanical groupsets
- Aerodynamic shape
- Dedicated seatpost with integrated look
- Internal cable routing
- Ultra thin seatstays, enlarged by 5mm
- Seven sizes: 47, 50, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61cm
- Weight: 895g in 55 size (+/- 5%)