HUMAN-MACHINE INTERACTION REACHES A NEW THRESHOLD WITH THE NEW BIANCHI E-SUV: A DISRUPTIVE E-MTB, WITH 720WH BATTERY AND INTEGRATED LIGHTS, THAT EMBODIES THE MARRIAGE OF STYLE AND FUNCTION
Bianchi Lif-e, the new world of Bianchi Electric Intelligence, presents e-SUV: the new generation of e-bikes designed with user interaction in mind.
e-SUV stands for electric sports utility vehicle. It’s about going anywhere, following your spirit of adventure.
It’s the bike that embodies the Bianchi Lif-E program of electric intelligence.
– Create new design and functionality for the best e-mobility
– Improve the e-riding experience through human-machine interface
– Support the cyclist to ride with style and safely
The design of the Bianchi e-SUV is highly innovative.
The full carbon frame shows edgy shaped triangles, inspired by the Dolomites to create a connection between nature and technology.
– Integrated motor unit and battery
– Integrated handlebar
– Integrated lights (front and rear)
The Bianchi SUV features a 720Wh fully integrated battery.
The battery cover features a unique cooling system inspired by the self ventilated facased in modern architecture. It works as a forced air vertical duct that prevents the engine and the battery from overheating. An intake allows the fresh air to enter from the top. The fresh air flows trough an internal duct above the battery and escapes from the bottom. This flow works as a vacuum system reduces the heat of both the battery and the motor.
The handlebar is designed as a single lighweight carbon element with integrated cable system.
The design of the handlebar can be completed with an extension that features additional controls such as GPS and battery level.
Asymmetrical Swing Arm
– Prevent chainstay damages
– Decrease the noise from the chain hitting the frame
– Central motor unit 36V, 250W, 70Nm
– 720Wh (e-Suv) or 630Wh (T-Tronik Performer) down tube integrated custom battery
– Torque, speed and cadence sensors
– LCD Display
– 3 levels of assistance: Eco, Trail and Boost
– Increased autonomy thanks to long lasting 720Wh (e-Suv) or 630Wh (T-Tronik Performer) battery
– Walk assist
– Charging time 5/6h
– Increased wheel stiffness and durability
– Better riding efficiency and bike handling precision
– Improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays
– Wider range of chainring options
– More clearance for bigger tires
Bike tech specs
CM - Black/CK16 matt
430 480 530
Bianchi E-SUV Full Carbon 150mm, 1.5" tapered HT, seatpost diam.31,6mm, integrated seat clamp, PM 180mm, thru axle 12x148mm, internal cable routing, sizes 43,48,53cm
Fox 36 Float 29" Factory, specific E-bike tuning, 160mm travel
Fox Float X2 Factory
Fsa NO.55R/558 1.5"
Shimano XTR SL- M9100IR 1x12sp
Shimano XTR RD-M9100SGS 12sp Shadow+ Design
Shimano FC-E8000 Alu, crank length 165mm
included w/motor unit
Shimano CN-M8100 12sp
Shimano CS-M8100-12, 10-51T
Shimano XTR BR-M9120, 4 pistons brakes
DT Swiss HXC1200 Spline Carbon 29" 30mm, Thru axle 15x110mm front, 12x148mm rear
Kenda Hellkat 29x2.6
Bianchi full carbon integrated handlebar/stem
T-One Rock T-GP34 single lock grip
Fox Transfer Factory, internal cable routing, diam. 31,6mm, travel: 100mm-15", 125mm-17", 150mm-19/21"
Fi'zi:k Taiga, S-alloy rails
Shimano front: RT-MT900 & rear: RT-EM910 with magnet for speed sensor, diam. 203mm
Shimano Steps E-8000 w/DU-E8000 drive unit, w/720Wh Darfon battery, w/34T chainring, w/speed sensor, w/SC-E8000 cycle computer