Bianchi L'Eroica is a result of the partnership between Bianchi and the series of events leaded by the historic cyclosportive of Gaiole in Chianti (Siena, Italy). This model born from a project that involved Bianchi's technical office, product managers and representatives of L'Eroica Register.
Is a new model conceived with the same principles and the know-how developed by Bianchi in 130 years of history. This is the bike for anyone trying to ride the six Eroica events in the World.
For anyone coming from a Country where the offer of L'Eroica Register compliant bikes isn't wide as in the Old Europe.
Bianchi L'Eroica is designed, brazed, tested, following Bianchi's highest standards, in Italy.
- Steel lugged frame with Columbus Zona tubing
- Steel lugged fork
- Chromed head tube lugs and fork crown lugs
- 27.2 mm seatpost diameter, 1” head tube, Italian BBset
- Shifters on down tube
- Milled seatstays
- Straight dropout with adjuster
- Campagnolo 2x10 speed front & rear derailleur
- 7 sizes: 50, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61, 63 cm
Many sizes give the chance especially to tall passionate rider to find a bike compliant with L'Eroica Rulebook.
A complete bike wear line composed by jersey, shorts, socks, gloves and cap is connected to L'Eroica bicycle. Every item has the classic style and the legendary Bianchi graphics.