|BIANCHI’S INVENTION TO CANCEL VIBRATION
Bianchi collaborated with Materials Sciences Corporation to develop our innovative and exclusive application of the patented Countervail® integrated vibration cancelling system for cycling. Scientific studies prove that long term exposure to vibration, typically absorbed by the rider, causes muscle fatigue and discomfort, resulting in reduced performance.
INTEGRATED SYSTEM PROVEN IN NASA AEROSPACE OPERATIONS
Traditional passive damping of the frame using superficial rubber inserts and isolators are only marginally effective compared to the integrated carbon Countervail® system developed by Bianchi and proven in the extreme conditions of NASA aerospace operations.With its patented carbon fiber architecture, Countervail® carbon material, embedded within our unique Specialissima, Oltre XR4, Infinito CV, Aquila CV and Methanol CV carbon lay-up, immediately cancels vibration while increasing the stiffness and strength of the entire frame.
• Maximized ride control and handling under normal to extreme vibration loads
• Reduced muscle fatigue and increased energy savings in distance rides
• Increased rigidity and peak power output over long distances
Bike with this technology: Specialissima; Oltre XR4, Oltre XR3, Infinito CV; Infinito CV DAMA BIANCA; Aquila CV
Click to see the video
|• Utilized at the top tube and head tube
• The tubes are welded together after initial hydroforming then inserted into another hydroforming mold and reshaped through the same process
• Provides a clean monocoque appearance while increasing the strength and steering response of the frame
Bike with this technology: Impulso, Impulso E-Road, Impulso E-Allroad
|• Improved shock absorption and impact resistance
• Reduced frame weight
• Power transmission is now focused through the chain stays, leaving the seat stays as a compliant support structure
Bikes with this technology: Oltre XR3, Sempre Pro
|• The combination between Bianchi Active Technology and the Kevlar Vibration Isolating Device allows us to obtain different stiffness behaviors under different forces directions, without wasting power transfer
• Special design of the rear rectangle
• Kevlar insertions in the seat stays and the carbon fork
• Improved shock absorption and adherence on the road
Bikes with this technology: Infinito CV (BAT); Intenso; Impulso; Via Nirone 7
|Bianchi designs every disc brake model with road bikes specific thru axle. Aria, Impulso Allroad, Impulso E-Road/E-Allroad and Edoardo have 12x 100/142mm thru axle with QR lever. Both Infinito CV, and Intenso Endurance carbon frames feature a lightweight (only 31gr.) 12x 100/135mm thru axle with removable QR system.
Bikes with this technology: Aria, Infinito CV, Intenso, Impulso Allroad, Via Nirone 7 Allroad (only front), Impulso E-Road/E-Allroad, Edoardo