Find your size
Enter any of these values
The new Oltre XR3 benefits from the same revolutionary frame-design developments proven at the highest level of racing on the acclaimed Bianchi Oltre XR4. The Oltre XR3 delivers the perfect combination of control, and the competitive advantage of advanced aerodynamics.
Racing disc frame and fork engineered with Countervail vibration cancelling technology,
a well-balanced fast road bike with aero profiles,
rigidity and handling you would expect from the ultimate Oltre frame platform but more affordable.
COURSE / TERRAIN
Road, flat and downhill segments, hilly and fast courses.
Oltre XR3 hydraulic disc brakes are impervious to adverse weather conditions.
Ride perfect lines at the optimum speed – for every single corner, rain or shine.
End USE DESTINATION
All-round riders with a true racing soul. Ideal for race warriors
- Aero shape disc brake frame with integrated fork
- Thru axle 12mm x 100/142mm
- Flat mount calipers system
- Full carbon seatpost, easy to adjust
- Countervail technology to reduce muscle fatigue and support the best aero position
- Best performance-to-price ratio
DISC BRAKE SYSTEM
- Wider fork blade and rear dropout with flat mount system (Shimano standard)
- Thru axle 12mm x 100/142mm QR50 model with alloy lever
- Compatible with 140mm and 160mm rotor
- Aero seatpost with integrated look and adjustable head clamp offset (25mm or -10mm)
- Hidden seatpost clamp for perfect aerodynamic design and nice looking
- Full carbon 1.1/8” to 1.5” with Countervail® material
- Head crown tube 1.5” with integrated design for perfect head tube connection
- Flat mount system (Shimano standard) - Developed specifically for disc brakes
- Internal hydraulic cable guide housing
- Reactive geometry
- Super rigid- Light weight
FrameOltre XR3 Disc carbon w/Countervail, mechanical/electronic shiftig compatible, UTSS SS, HT with integrated fork, carbon dropout, PressFit 86,5x41mm BB, flat mount caliper, thru axle 12x142mm, sizes 47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm
ForkBianchi Full Carbon Aero Disc w/Countervail, 1.5"-1.1/8" integrated head , flat mount caliper, thru axle 12x100mm
HeadsetFsa Orbit C-40-ACB
ShiftersShimano Ultegra ST-R8020 2x11sp, hydraulic discbrake, Shimano Ultegra ST-R8025 2x11sp, smaller lever size for sizes 47/53cm
Rear DerailleurShimano Ultegra RD-R8000 SS 11sp
Front DerailleurShimano Ultegra FD-R8000
CranksetShimano Ultegra FC-R8000 52x36T, Hollowtech II, Crank Length: 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
Bottom BracketShimano SM-BB72-41B
ChainShimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11, 11sp
CassetteShimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T
RotorShimano SM-RT800 Center Lock, diam. 160mm
WheelsFulcrum Racing 418 disc brake
TireVittoria Rubino Pro G2.0 graphene 700x28
StemReparto Corse 3D Forged alloy 6061, rise +/-6°, 1.1/8", Ext: 90mm-47/50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55/57cm, 120-59cm, 130-61cm
HandlebarReparto Corse Aero Compact, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 74mm, drop 116mm, Size: 400mm-44/53cm, 420mm-55/59cm, 440mm-61cm
GripsLa Spirale Ribbon cork
SeatpostOltre Full Carbon Aero; clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm, length: 250mm-47cm, 300mm-50/53cm, 350mm-55/59cm, 380mm-61cm, Setback: 25mm/-10mm
SaddleFi'zi:k Antares R7
Based on component availability, Bianchi reserves the right to make changes on specifications without notice.