Find your size
Enter any of these values
The new Oltre XR3 benefits from the same revolutionary frame-design developments proven at the highest level of racing on the acclaimed Bianchi Oltre XR4. The Oltre XR3 delivers the perfect combination of control, and the competitive advantage of advanced aerodynamics.
Racing disc frame and fork engineered with Countervail vibration cancelling technology,
a well-balanced fast road bike with aero profiles,
rigidity and handling you would expect from the ultimate Oltre frame platform but more affordable.
COURSE / TERRAIN
Road, flat and downhill segments, hilly and fast courses.
Oltre XR3 hydraulic disc brakes are impervious to adverse weather conditions.
Ride perfect lines at the optimum speed – for every single corner, rain or shine.
End USE DESTINATION
All-round riders with a true racing soul. Ideal for race warriors
- Aero shape disc brake frame with integrated fork
- Thru axle 12mm x 100/142mm
- Flat mount calipers system
- Full carbon seatpost, easy to adjust
- Countervail technology to reduce muscle fatigue and support the best aero position
- Best performance-to-price ratio
DISC BRAKE SYSTEM
- Wider fork blade and rear dropout with flat mount system (Shimano standard)
- Thru axle 12mm x 100/142mm QR50 model with alloy lever
- Compatible with 140mm and 160mm rotor
- Aero seatpost with integrated look and adjustable head clamp offset (25mm or -10mm)
- Hidden seatpost clamp for perfect aerodynamic design and nice looking
- Full carbon 1.1/8” to 1.5” with Countervail® material
- Head crown tube 1.5” with integrated design for perfect head tube connection
- Flat mount system (Shimano standard) - Developed specifically for disc brakes
- Internal hydraulic cable guide housing
- Reactive geometry
- Super rigid- Light weight