Find your size
Enter any of these values
Oltre XR4 was designed to be at the absolute cutting edge of aerodynamics. Using technologies straight from F1 car design and aeronautics Bianchi combined advanced analysis to achieve a significant aerodynamic saving of 20 watts over the already hugely efficient XR2 frameset. Aggressive race geometry, lightweight, highly aerodynamic and with Countervail®’s unique vibration-cancelling technology, the Oltre XR4 keeps you in position to race faster. Oltre XR4 has been developed and tested in cooperation with Bianchi-supplied World Tour "Jumbo-Visma", and has already collected remarkable successes on the World stage with Dylan Groenewegen and Primoz Roglic. Oltre XR4 was also used by the Dutch team at the Tour de France.
Since model year 2019, the Oltre XR4 is also available with disc brake. The Bianchi Oltre XR4 Disc is as aerodynamic and fast as the rim brake version. The Oltre XR4 Disc offers extra tire clearance to fit wide tires. The frame design allows the complete internal laying of the movement (in conjunction with the Metron 5D ACR handlebars) and has axle mounts for the wheels.
BianchiStore on the Oltre XR4 Disc: "The Oltre XR4 Disc is the consistent implementation of the trend 'disc brake' on the fastest Bianchi road bike.The XR4 disc is not only an adapted version of the XR4, but a completely "on the brake technology" disc. The Bianchi Oltre XR4: fast, agile, stiff and now also with disc - the right bike for all racers who want to brake perfectly even in wet conditions and like to mount wider tires".
- HM Carbon Fiber monocoque frame and fork engineered with Countervail
- Unidirectional carbon woven
- Aero shape and design with CFD software
- Tapered headtube 1.5”-1.5”
- Press Fit BB Set 86.5x41mm
- Chain stays length: 410mm
- Fully Internal hydraulic cable guide housing
- Full carbon thru axle dropouts, 12x100mm and 12x142mm
- Compatible with 140mm and 160mm rotors
- Electronic shifting compatibility
- Full carbon seat post with adjustable saddle clamp (25mm or -10mm offset)
- Frame Weight in size 55: 990g (+/-5%)
- Fork Weight: about 420g