Aria – Bianco Italia Limited Edition
For those who never stop dreaming
To celebrate the new Giro Virtual, we are proud to release the Aria Bianco Italia.
As the Giro d’Italia presents all that is beautiful about Italy to the world, Bianchi is proud to release the all new Aria – Bianco Italia. It is an exclusive and limited edition of the Aria in clean ‘frost white’ with the Italian tricolore inserted on the chain stay and purple-turning-green inserts.
The new Aria – Bianco Italia edition is for those who never stop dreaming and is available on the Bianchi official e-store only for a limited duration time.
The Aria – Bianco Italia combines aerodynamics with aesthetics, features with form. The frame is cleanly designed and aggressively streamlined for optimal aerodynamic performance.
Aria is a fast performance-oriented aero road bike. Built for lovers of speed, it is the perfect partner for your road challenges.
Aria delivers ultimate aerodynamic performance with expertly balanced combination of race-focused geometry and wind tunnel proven design. To overcome wind resistance, the ARIA has a precision-engineered frame and integrated fork with advanced aerodynamic shape and racing geometry. Shimano Ultegra disc brakes provide the stopping power.
As well as an effective high performance road machine, Aria shows its fast-pace versatility when it comes to triathlon. Aria’s aggressive geometry lends itself perfectly to the high-speed race performance demanded in tri events.
Just clip-on aero bars, set the bars’ stack height if required and adjust saddle height and angle, and Aria instantly becomes triathlon ready.
Road or tri, the ARIA is ready to help you deliver your best.
- Full carbon disc specific frame
- Aero full carbon fork and seatstays are inspired by wind-tunnel tested TT and TRI Aquila CV model
- Flat mount system (Shimano standard)
- Thru axle 12mm x 100/142mm with alloy QR lever
- Compatible with 140mm and 160mm rotor
- Chain stay length 410mm (412mm-size 59, 414mm- size 61)
- Aero seatpost with integrated look and adjustable head clamp offset 25mm or -10mm
- Internal hydraulic cable guide housing in the frame and fork
- Sizes: 50, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61cm
- Weight in 55 size: 1150g (+/- 5%)