Thank you for visiting our site, www.bianchi.com (the “Website”)!
This Website uses different types of Cookies to function correctly and to improve your browsing experience.
To know which cookies the Website uses, read What cookies does the Website uses?
To learn about your rights concerning cookies and how to disable them, read How to manage your cookie preferences.
Please note that you can always withdraw your consent and, more generally, manage your preferences with regard to unnecessary cookies by accessing the control panel.
To understand how we process the personal data that we may acquire through the cookies used by the Website, go to the Cookies and protection of personal data section.
For more information, please consult the Miscellaneous.
EDITION: NOVEMBER 2021
Cookies are small text files that websites visited by users (so-called “first-party cookies”) or other websites or web servers (so-called “third-party cookies”) set and store on the user’s device in order to recognise them on each subsequent visit.
Each cookie generally contains: the name of the server from which the cookie was sent, the cookie duration and some encrypted data (intelligible only to the website setting the cookie) such as a numerical value identifying a particular device. In accordance with the Applicable Law, we may store Cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the Website’s operation. With regard to analytical Cookies not considered equivalent to technical or profiling Cookies, we need your consent.
In general, Cookies can be classified into different types based on:
Depending on the duration of the cookie, we may have:
- Temporary or session Cookies: which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session (when the browser is closed);
- Permanent Cookies: which are active until their expiry date (indicated in the cookie table) or when deleted by the user;
Depending on the origin of the cookie, we may have:
- First-party Cookies: which are set and stored on your device directly (i.e., by the site you are visiting);
- Third-party Cookies: which are set and stored indirectly on your device (i.e., by a website or web server other than the one you are visiting).
Depending on the purpose of the cookie, we may have:
Technical Cookies, which are subdivided into:
- Session Cookies, which allow the Website to operate properly. If these Cookies are disabled, the Website may not function correctly (e.g., a user’s previous access may not be stored, purchases may not be possible and access to the reserved area may be denied);
- Preference or Functional Cookies, which store information relating to the user’s preferences, such as their preferred language or given location. These Cookies are not required in order to use the Website, but they do improve the user experience.
Statistical or analytical Cookies
- Which allow, among other things, the effectiveness of an information company service provided by a publisher to be assessed, a website to be designed, or help in measuring website traffic (i.e., the number of visitors, potentially broken down by geographic area, the time the connection was made and other characteristics). The use of analytical cookies which are installed and managed directly by Bianchi does not require the user’s consent since they are treated as technical Cookies. Even in the event in which analytical Cookies are installed by third parties, the user’s prior consent is not required if the user is not directly identified (so-called singled out) in order to prevent the use of direct and unique identifiers. Specifically, such Cookies must have the following characteristics:
- (i) the same Cookie must be referable not to one but to several devices, in such a way as to create reasonable uncertainty as to the electronic identity of the person who receives it (e.g., by means of masking appropriate portions of the IP address),
On the other hand, the user’s consent will be required for analytical Cookies installed by third parties if no guarantees have been adopted to minimise the processing of the data collected through these cookies and it is, therefore, possible to directly identify the data subject through their use.
Marketing or profiling Cookies
- Which are used to relate specific actions or recurring behavioural patterns in the use of the functions offered by the Website to specific, identified or identifiable, individuals, in order to group the various profiles within homogeneous clusters of various breadth, so that it is possible, among other things, to deliver the service in an increasingly customised manner, as well as to send targeted advertising messages (i.e., messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user as they browse the internet).
The installation of profiling Cookies and the resulting processing of the user’s personal data are optional, so the user’s prior consent is required in order for this type of cookie to be installed.
The user’s consent will also be required in relation to “mixed” Cookies (i.e., those that are installed and used for different purposes and are not merely technical in nature).
Note that ads may be displayed on the basis of the content viewed, the application used, the approximate geographical location of the user, or the type of device used.
The Website installs both first-party and third-party cookies.
(a) Banner cookies and control panel
You can also manage your cookie preferences at any time via the cookie button, which can always be found on every page of the Website. It is possible to disable Cookies other than technical cookies and this will in no way affect the ability to use the Website.
Finally, note that – in addition to the above – we may show you the banner again:
(i) if one or more conditions of processing change significantly (e.g., if the third parties change), so as to provide you with information about these changes;
(ii) if the Website is unable to determine whether a Cookie has already been stored on your device.
(b) Browser Settings
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept, manage and disable Cookies through their settings. You can also use your browser to disable technical Cookies although this may cause the Website to malfunction or may affect your use of the Website. The settings to manage Cookie preferences can usually be found in the browser menu under “options” or “preferences”. The following links describe how to set Cookie preferences in the main browsers:
● Microsoft Internet Explorer https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
● Google Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
● Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
● Safari https://support.apple.com/en-en/guide/safari/ibrw850f6c51/16.1/mac/13.0
Alternatively, with regard to profiling Cookies, you can manage your choices by visiting the following websites:
Furthermore, if you wish not to be tracked by the analytical Cookies provided by Google, you can also install the specific Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, which is available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. By downloading and installing the above-mentioned Add-on, you can prevent the Google’s analytical cookies from collecting and analysing data relating to your visit to the Website (including your IP address). To prevent the installation of Google analytical cookies, and the associated processing of your personal data, you must install the Add-on on every device and system you use to browse the Website.
We reserve the right to modify or simply update the content of this Policy, in whole or in part, also in light of changes in applicable law. Therefore, we invite you to regularly visit this section in order to read the updated version of the Policy.
The operator of the Website is F.I.V. E. Bianchi S.p.A., with registered office in Via Delle Battaglie, 5 – 24047 Treviglio (BG), Italy. For more information about this Policy and the cookies used by this Website, please send us a request at the above addresses or at the following address: email@example.com.