The Bianchi Aquila CV is the Time-Trial Bike of the Bianchi UCI Pros. Testet in the wind tunnel and aerodynamically optimized to the max. The Bianchi Aquila CV is THE time trial bike with the latest technology. Hidden brakes, aerodynamically optimized and the groundbreaking vibration cancelling CV technology make the Aquila CV to the most high-end Triathlon and Time-Trial-Bike. To put it in a nutshell: Bianchi Aquila CV: As fast as it gets!
- NACA (National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics) aerodynamic profiles
- Monocoque carbon frame
- High-modulus carbon frame with innovative Countervail® carbon material to cancel vibrations
- Full carbon fork
- Dedicated geometry with 76.5° seat tube angle and 72° head tube angle
- Adjustable rear dropouts to reduce the turbulences minimizing the distance between the rear wheel and the seat tube
- Compatible for mechanic and electronic groupsets
- Internal cable routing - Absence of truncations
- Integrated aerodynamic bars and stem - Concealed front brake
- Minimized rear brake set-up located at the bottom-bracket area
- Frame Weight: abotu 1,30 Kg
- Sizes: XS – S – M - L
FrameAquila CV carbon w/Bianchi CV, Mechanical/Electronic shifting compatible, PressFit 86,5x41mm, w/carbon cover, size XS-SM-MD-LG
ForkBianchi Full Carbon w/Bianchi CV, 1.1/8", with pivot V-brake, blades straight with brake covered
HeadsetFsa No.8-R, 1.1/8"
BrakesBIanchi Aero-860-BI, Alloy Forged and CNC aluminum arms
Stemincluded in the handlebar
HandlebarBianchi Aero Carbon Fully Integrated flat custom handlebar and stem, width 41mm, stem length 90mm-XS/SM, 110mm-MD, 130mm-LG, top cap included, Di2/EPS compatible, w/FSA bar ends length 260mm
SeatpostBianchi Aero Carbon custom shape with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 18mm, lenght 300mm for XS-SM; 350mm for MD-LG
Based on component availability, Bianchi reserves the right to make changes on specifications without notice.