Find your size
Enter any of these values
The Bianchi ARIA is a fast performance-oriented aero road bike. Built for lovers of speed, it is the perfect partner for your road challenges. Our objective has been to extend the range of Bianchi aero road bikes with an all-new model based on a highly aerodynamic frame-fork system, equipped for any road race, and easily set-up for triathlon events.
ARIA delivers ultimate aerodynamic performance with expertly balanced combination of race-focused geometry and wind tunnel proven design. To overcome wind resistance, the ARIA has a precision-engineered frame and integrated fork with advanced aerodynamic shape and racing geometry. The Bianchi ARIA is a fast performance-oriented aero road bike. Built for lovers of speed, it’s the perfect partner for your road challenges. ARIA is also triathlon ready – just clip-on aero bars to obtain the ideal position and performance for triathlon competition. Road or tri, the ARIA will deliver your best.
As well as an effective high performance road machine, the Bianchi ARIA shows its fast-pace versatility when it comes to triathlon. ARIA’s aggressive geometry lends itself perfectly to the high-speed race performance demanded in tri events.
Getting the required horizontal-back aerodynamic tuck position for fast tri bike leg is easy to achieve with ARIA’s triathlon configuration. Just clip-on aero bars, set the bars’ stack height if required and adjust saddle height and angle, and ARIA instantly becomes triathlon ready. Road or tri, the ARIA is ready to help you deliver your best.
- Aero fork and seatstays are inspired by wind-tunnel tested TT and TRI Aquila CV model
- Flat mount system (Shimano standard)
- Thru axle 12mm front 100mm and rear OLD 142mm specific dimension model QR50 with alloy lever (M12 x P1.5)
- Compatible with 140mm and 160mm rotor
- Chain stay length 410mm
- Internal hydraulic cable guide housing in the frame and fork
- Sizes: 44, 47, 50, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61cm
- Weight in 55 size: 1150g target (+/- 5%)