19 May 2022
How Bianchi Is Facing The Boom In Demand
The Solution Proposed By Bianchi In A Unique Moment
The pandemic that struck the world in early 2020 had an explosive effect on the bike market, which experienced an unprecedented increase in demand. The bicycle was discovered and rediscovered as a healthy and sustainable means of transportation, and ideal for outdoor fitness.
Bianchi is proud to be an active part of this change and wants to help give as many people as possible the opportunity to choose the bicycle as part of their lifestyle.
For the cycling industry however, the prospect of opportunity poses logistical issues for sourcing several components, some of which are essential for delivering your dream bike.
To deal with the situation, Bianchi is proactively working to reduce delivery times so that you can get on your new bike as soon as possible, whether you’re an urban commuter, an experienced road racer, or a dedicated mountain biker.
- Increased production capacity
- New shipping solutions
- Greater proximity to our dealers. We have created a dealer form to improve and speed up the dialogue between dealer and company
- Creation of a new factory of more than 30,000 square meters. This will guarantee the return of production in Italy by 2023 with enormous advantages in the medium-long term and greater control over the production process
- Find your nearest dealer. Our sales network will give you the support you need to find the bike you want and deserve. You can use the dealer locator on our website to find your nearest dealer (https://www.bianchi.com/find-a-dealer/). Talk to your trusted retailer to get help with finding the easiest and quickest way to make your dream bike come true.
- First to choose, first to ride. Timing is key in this phase. The sooner you can confirm your order with your dealer, the sooner you can ride your new Bianchi bike.
- There is an alternative. If you’re flexible with your bike specifications, such as colors and components, you can reduce your wait time even more. Talk to your dealer and visit our abundant collection on our website – you may find yourself riding your new Bianchi sooner than you hoped.